COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Need To Know.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is one way we can build defenses against COVID-19 in our communities. McLeod Health is vaccinating based on national and state guidelines. Below are a list of locations within the McLeod Health service area that are currently offering COVID-19 vaccines:
- Anderson Pharmacy
- Brunswick County Health Services
- Careplusrx Pharmacy at Maruti Square
- CareSC Pharmacy LLC
- Carolina Forest Pharmacy
- City of Myrtle Beach Fire Department
- Chesterfield County Health Department
- Clarendon County Health Department
- Columbus County Health Department
- Conway Pharmacy
- Dameron Drug Store
- Darlington County Health Department
- DHEC Mobile Clinic
- Dillon Community Pharmacy
- Dillon County Health Department
- Doctors Care Georgetown
- Doctors Care Hoffmeyer
- Doctors Care Market Common
- Doctors Care Strand Medical
- Doctors Care Sumter
- Fairmont Drug Company
- Florence County Health Department
- Georgetown County Health Department
- Hartsville Health Center
- Holly Hill Health Department
- Horry County Health Department
- Kershaw County Health Department
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Lake City Health Department
- Lamar Family Pharmacy
- Latta Drug Company, Inc.
- Lee County Health Department
- Lowcountry Urgent Care Cheraw
- Marion County Health Department
- Marlboro County Health Department
- Medicine Shoppe
- Medicine Mart Tabor City
- Myrtle Beach Health Department
- Nye’s Pharmacy of Conway, Inc.
- Pawleys Island Pharmacy LLC
- Publix Pharmacy
- Publix Super Markets Inc.
- Rivertown Pharmacy, Inc.
- Robeson County Health Department
- Sam’s Club Pharmacy
- Santee Drug Center, LLC
- Seashore Drugs
- Summerton Drugs Compounding & Dispensary
- Sumter County Health Department
- Sumter Cut Rate Drug Store, Inc.
- Sup-RX Pharmacy
- Thomas Drugs Oak Island
- Vistara Pharmacy
- Wall Drugs of Johnsonville, Inc.
- Wall Drugs of Pamplico, Inc.
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Waterway Pharmacy
- Well Center Pharmacy LLC
- Williamsburg County Health Department
For more information regarding eligibility and appointment availability at any of the above locations, please visit https://vaxlocator.dhec.sc.gov.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
To receive the COVID-19 vaccine or for those community members needing the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine, please visit the DHEC vaccine locator website for a list of vaccine clinic locations available to the public, https://vaxlocator.dhec.sc.gov.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine availability and locations, visit www.scdhec.gov.
If you have a question, submit a question or send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to download the Pre-vaccine Questionnaire and Consent Form.