Symptoms and Risk Factors
There are numerous symptoms and risk factors associated with vein disease.
- Non-healing Wounds/Ulcers
- Job where you are standing a lot
- Prior history of a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT, blood clot)
- Family History of Vein Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Acute Infection
- Cancer Therapy
- Restricted Mobility
- Estrogen Use, Oral Contraceptives
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)
Click here to find a vascular specialist.
Or call (843) 777-7043 to schedule an appointment.