McLEOD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 29 SEPTEMBER 2020
Open Enrollment for Medicare will run from October 15 to December 7. During the open enrollment period, eligible persons can make changes to their insurance coverage. For example:
- They can switch from traditional Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa.
- They can switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another, or from one Medicare Part D (prescription drug) plan to another.
- If they didn’t enroll in a Medicare Part D plan when they were first eligible, they can enroll in one during open enrollment.
McLeod Health is a participating provider with the Medicare plans listed below:
- Traditional Medicare
- Aetna Medicare
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Medicare
- Humana Medicare
- United Healthcare Medicare
- Molina Medicare