McLEOD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 10 FEBRUARY 2020
January 16, February 20, March 19, April 16, 2020 • 8:30 a.m. – 4 :00 p.m.
To be eligible for a mammogram on the unit, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have insurance or a method of payment. No cash, please.
Medicaid, Medicare, and Best Chance Network are accepted.
- Must have a referring physician to send the results to.
- No order is required unless you are under age 40, or as required by your physician.
- Must not have had a screening mammogram performed in the past 12 months for most
insurance coverage (check your individual plan).
- Must not have any current breast problems such as lumps, discharge, or swelling.
- Must not be pregnant and not have nursed within the past three months.
- Must not have been diagnosed with breast cancer within the past five years.
- Please bring insurance card and government issued picture ID to your appointment.
- Appointments typically last 15 30 minutes.
To schedule an appointment, please contact McLeod Reservations and Scheduling at (843) 777-2095, Option 1.
The McLeod Mobile Mammography Unit was funded through generous gifts to the McLeod Foundation.