Serving Darlington County and surrounding communities, McLeod Darlington’s inpatient and outpatient services, urgent care and inpatient behavioral health services have made us a cornerstone of this area’s health care for more than 50 years.
McLeod Darlington offers a variety of services and technology for its patients. Our 23,000 square foot Behavioral Health Services facility houses compassionate professionals dedicated to providing quality care and service. Whatever care you need, we take pride in blending excellent care with a personal touch.
In addition to fiscal stability, McLeod Health brings to our hospital its nationally recognized processes and efforts to ensure patient safety and improve the quality of care.LEARN MORE
Dr. John Wilson opened Darlington’s first hospital in 1948 in a framed, two-story house on Pearl Street. In 1987, renovations and expansions were made. The hospital was purchased by McLeod Regional Medical Center in 1994.READ MORE
The name changed from Wilson Clinic and Hospital to McLeod Darlington. In 1995, a new 18-bed Skilled Care Unit was dedicated honoring founder Dr. John Wilson. In June 1998, a new physician office building and McLeod Family Medicine Darlington opened on the campus. In 2005, a 23,000 square foot facility was constructed to house McLeod Behavioral Health Services.Close