Children are truly a blessing. Their lighthearted, fearless nature and their desire to experience what the world has to offer are part of the innocence they possess. Some children grow into adolescence and adulthood with ease. Others need assistance to achieve their goals.
About McLeod Pediatric Rehabilitation
McLeod Pediatric Rehabilitation provides children with advanced therapeutic support to help them achieve developmental milestones. The team of Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists specialize in pediatric therapeutic care and treatment of developmental delay, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, spina bifida, autism, orthopedic conditions, genetic disorders, muscular dystrophy, and neurological conditions.
The McLeod Pediatric Rehabilitation facility is equipped with:
- Individual Speech Therapy Rooms
- Occupational Therapy Treatment Rooms
- Quiet room for working with children with ADD & ADHD
- Large indoor gym with a play structure and equipment to address mobility needs
- 40 foot by 50 foot outdoor treatment area with a large play structure to address balance and mobility
McLeod Pediatric Rehabilitation is located in the Pinewood Village Shopping Center at 440 Second Loop Road (Piggly Wiggly Plaza), Florence. Please call (843) 777-4065 for more information.