2 PGY1 Residents
McLeod Regional Medical Center
Florence, South Carolina
Competitive salaries are updated annually. The annual stipend for the 2014-2015 academic year is $39,500.
- Insurance (medical, dental, and disability)
- 20 Paid Time Off (PTO) days (includes vacation, holidays, sick days, and personal time, and 5 designated professional meeting days)
- 401K Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Renewal Fee for Professional Licensure Paid
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS training courses at no charge
- Free Parking
- Shared office space with co-resident with computer/internet access
- Reduced membership fee at the state-of-the-art McLeod Health and Fitness Center
Residents are provided a travel stipend to attend the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in December and the Southeastern Residency and South Carolina Society of Health Systems pharmacists meeting Conference (SERC) in the spring.
Residents are responsible for providing living accommodations.