2 PGY1 Residents
McLeod Regional Medical Center
Florence, South Carolina
Last Monday in June
Competitive salaries are updated annually. The annual stipend for the academic year is $39,500.
- Insurance (medical, dental, and disability)
- Bi-Weekly Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- 401K Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Renewal Fee for Professional Licensure Paid
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS training courses at no charge
- Free Parking
- Shared office space with co-resident with computer/internet access
- Reduced membership fee at the state-of-the-art McLeod Health and Fitness Center
Residents are provided a travel stipend to attend the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in December and the Southeastern Residency Conference (SERC) in Athens, GA.
Residents are responsible for providing living accommodations.