The Center for Health & Fitness' purpose is to improve the health and well-being of the Loris and surrounding communities by offering the latest in fitness equipment, technology and specialized fitness trainers ready to help you reach your goals for achieving a healthy lifestyle. And because it's McLeod, the staff is medically trained to assist in the areas of fitness and nutrition to reduce your risk of disease and enable you to lead a long and healthy life.
Members of The Center for Health & Fitness McLeod Loris can enjoy our:
• 1/24 indoor walking track
• Therapeutic Pool
• Cardio Equipment
• Weight Resistant Equipment
• Racquetball Court/ Basketball Court
• Numerous Aerobic Classes – click here for class schedule
• Personal Training - click here for rates
• Matinee Club - click here for more information
A variety of memberships are available, including family and corporate memberships.
Click here for prices!
Hours of Operation:
|Sunday||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
The Center for Health & Fitness
3207 Casey Street
Loris, SC 29569