McLeod is excited to share our achievements in the most recent hospital ratings by Healthgrades®,
the nation’s leading independent healthcare ratings company. Being singled out as one of the top
hospitals in our region* for surgical care is quite an honor.
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery™
- Top 5% in the Nation for General Surgery
- General Surgery Excellence Award™ - 2 years in a row
- Top 10% in the Nation for Overall GI Services in 2014
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award™
- 5-Star in Esophageal/Stomach Surgeries
- 5-Star in Colorectal Surgeries
- 5-Star in Treatment of Bowel Obstruction
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™
- Top 10% in the Nation for Spine Surgery - 2 years in a row
- Spine Surgery Excellence Award™ - 2 years in a row
- 5-Star in Back Surgery - 3 years in a row
- 5-Star in Spinal Fusion Surgery - 2 years in a row
We Believe in the Heart of A Surgeon as Much as His Hands
At McLeod, high technology extends beyond the operating room. When you have surgery at McLeod, you can rely on state-of-the-art intensive care units, a catheterization lab with only the best equipment, advanced MRI, and carefully monitored pain therapy, just to name a few.
With the latest in laser and video technology, microscopic techniques, and laparoscopes, McLeod provides your doctor everything he needs to ensure you the safest surgery possible. With advances like these, you can feel confident when your doctor recommends McLeod.
Families are a vital part of surgical patients' recovery. At McLeod, we provide comfortable waiting areas and continuous communication with the family on their loved ones progress. Providing you with the very best, safest and most comfortable surgery experience available in the Pee Dee is the goal of McLeod Health.