When it comes to delivering babies, we're certainly no new kid on the block. In fact, our doctors have been welcoming little bundles of joy to our corner of the world for more than 60 years.
But with the new state-of-the-art birthing facilities at McLeod Dillon, we can now deliver even more comfort and peace of mind for expectant families. And at the same time, make it available at a reasonable cost.
Expectant mothers can prepare for their baby's arrival with educational classes preparing them for the childbirth experience. Two specially designed and warmly decorated birthing suites create a homelike setting for the baby's birth. A breast-feeding nurse educator offers new moms individual attention and conducts a monthly breast-feeding support group. Epidural pain management is offered for the labor experience. A Level I nursery is staffed with specialists and offers high-risk infants on-site care.
Exceptional Care is Close to Home
Designed to offer an ideal birth environment, the new birthing center at McLeod Dillon is ready for you from the moment you arrive. Through our physicians and team of outstanding skilled health professionals, we carefully blend personalized attention and a warm environment with the best in modern obstetrical care.
McLeod Dillon offers:
- Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Board-Certified Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Four spacious and warmly decorated labor and delivery suites that overlook a beautiful courtyard and meditation garden
- State-of-the-art fetal monitoring for high-risk pregnancies
- 12 rooms for recovering gynecological surgery and post-partum patients
- Advanced nurse monitoring stations
- New Operating Room/C-section Suite
- Newborn nursery
- Direct access to McLeod Regional Medical Center's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit via McLeod ChildReach ambulance with special ambulette
- Greater security with controlled entry
- Inviting family waiting area
- Breastfedding counsel and resources
- 5-week Childbirth Preparation Series and Early Pregnancy Celebrations
Begin With a Tour of Our Facilities
Whether you're thinking about having a baby or already expecting, we invite you to visit the new birthing center at McLeod Dillon. It's the best way to see for yourself that we have everything to meet your special labor and delivery needs. Our family is growing to meet the needs of your growing family. For more information or to arrange a tour, call us at (843) 487-1300.
Select a Pediatrician for Your New Baby
In preparation for your new baby, selecting a doctor to care for your baby is an important decision. Physicians at McLeod Pediatrics Dillon will care for your newborn while you're still in the hospital. Click here to learn more about the pediatric services available at McLeod Dillon that will provide you and your little one with the care he/she may need for years to come.