Psychiatric illness comes in many forms. Sleep disturbances, constant fatigue, pain, nausea, memory problems, and trouble with everyday activities â€“ such as dressing, eating or working.
McLeod Behavioral Health Services offers a state of the art 23-bed inpatient facility located in Darlington that is committed to providing excellent care to individuals experiencing a primary psychiatric illness with or without a co-occurring substance abuse disorder.
Our mission is to provide individualized care in a supportive atmosphere. We view each patient as a unique individual and our interdisciplinary team strives to help all patients meet their goals for improved mental health. The patient is at the center of this team and is supported by the psychiatrist, nursing staff, counselors and activity staff who are responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care.
About Our Facility:
- McLeod Behavioral Health Services is an acute inpatient facility comprised of Psychiatrists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Nurses and Activity Therapists providing care to adult patients.
- Our treatment team provides crisis intervention and stabilization for patients based on their physical and psychological needs. Medication management is also provided.
- Most patients stay 5 to 7 days depending on their treatment goals.
- Individual, couple and family conferences are made available.
- The interdisciplinary treatment and discharge plans begin on admission by the treatment team together with the patient.
What We Treat:
- Bipolar Disorder/Manic Depressive Illnesses
- Post Partum Depression
- Individuals with a Co-Occurring Substance Abuse Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
How to Contact Us:
Please call (843) 777-4200 for more information.