McLeod Pharmacy Residency Looks Forward
to Your Application
We believe you’ll find our PGY1 Program attractive and look forward to your application.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy
- Eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina http://www.llr.state.sc.us/POL/Pharmacy/
- Active SC Pharmacist licensure within 90 days of residency start date
The deadline for the application is January 1. The following items should be submitted/uploaded into PhORCAS:
- Completed application
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from College of Pharmacy
- Personal statement (one page limit)
- Three completed standard recommendation forms
(additional written letters of recommendation can be mailed but are not required)
All candidates must register with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Match Program. The Match Program determines all results in late March and is responsible for releasing this information.