Health Fairs Deliver Screenings
and Useful Health Information
Health Fair Services include:
- McLeod Information Table
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Fitness Center Membership
- Cancer Information
- Safe Kids: Injury prevention information for children stressing issues such as Child Passenger Safety, Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety, Safe Sleeping, etc.
- Nurse Family Partnership: Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) is an evidence based, community health program that partners first-time, low-income mothers with registered nurses to help improve pregnancy outcomes, increase child health and development and guide these families on the path to economic success. Each new mom is partnered with a registered nurse early in her pregnancy and receives ongoing home visits during pregnancy, infancy, and toddlerhood until the child turns two years old.
- BMI Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Varicose Vein Screening
- Health Counseling
Cost of Health Fair Services
- 100 or fewer employees = $500.00
- 101-499 employees = $1,000.00
- 500+ employees= $1,500.00
- McLeod Occupational Health clients please contact Jessica Brown at (843) 777-5736 for pricing.
Additional Health Fair Services Include:
- Lipid Profile/Glucose Screenings, $30/person. This requires fasting. Results are delivered in 7-10 minutes. The screenings produces results for Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC: HDL ratio, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Total Cholesterol/Glucose Screening, $28/person. Fasting is not required, but recommended. Results are given in 5-7 minutes and includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC:HDL ratio and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Diabetes Educator, $40/hour.
- Health and Fitness Demonstrations, $50/hour.
- McLeod Spa chair massages, $100/hour.