Health Fairs Deliver Screenings
and Useful Health Information
Health Fair Services include:
- McLeod Information Table
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Fitness Center Membership
- Cancer Information
- Safe Kids: Injury prevention information for children stressing issues such as Child Passenger Safety, Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety, Safe Sleeping, etc.
- BMI Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Varicose Vein Screening
- Health Counseling
Cost of Health Fair Services
- 100 or fewer employees = $500.00
- 101-499 employees = $1,000.00
- 500+ employees= $1,500.00
- McLeod Occupational Health clients please contact Jessica Brown at (843) 777-5736 for pricing.
Additional Health Fair Services Include:
- Lipid Profile/Glucose Screenings, $30/person. This requires fasting. Results are delivered in 7-10 minutes. The screenings produces results for Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC: HDL ratio, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Total Cholesterol/Glucose Screening, $28/person. Fasting is not required, but recommended. Results are given in 5-7 minutes and includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC:HDL ratio and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Diabetes Educator, $40/hour.
- Health and Fitness Demonstrations, $50/hour.
- McLeod Spa chair massages, $100/hour.