Health Fairs Deliver Screenings
and Useful Health Information
Health Fair Services include:
- McLeod Information Table
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles
- Health and Fitness Center Membership
- Cancer Information
- Safe Kids: Injury prevention information for children stressing issues such as Child Passenger Safety, Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety, Safe Sleeping, etc.
- Nurse Family Partnership: Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) is an evidence based, community health program that partners first-time, low-income mothers with registered nurses to help improve pregnancy outcomes, increase child health and development and guide these families on the path to economic success. Each new mom is partnered with a registered nurse early in her pregnancy and receives ongoing home visits during pregnancy, infancy, and toddlerhood until the child turns two years old.
- BMI Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Varicose Vein Screening
- Vision Screenings
Cost of Health Fair Services
- 100 or less employees = $500.00
- 101-499 employees = $1,000.00
- 500+ employees = $1,500.00
- McLeod Occupational Health clients please contact Jocie Patterson at (843) 777-5736 for pricing.
Additional Health Fair Services Include:
- Lipid Profile/Glucose Screenings, $30/person. This requires fasting. Results are delivered in 7-10 minutes. The screenings produce results for Glucose, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL and LDL Cholesterol.
- Diabetes Educator, $40/hour.
- McLeod Spa chair massages, $100/hour.
- Flu Vaccinations, $25/per vaccine. Quantity guarantee required.