The diverse array of services offered allows McLeod to meet the unique healthcare needs of the region.
- One of the largest and finest hospital-based health and fitness centers
- An accredited Cancer Center
- Three dedicated open heart surgery suites
- Heart & Vascular Institute
All of these are added to the hospital’s Centers of Excellence in:
- Children’s and Women’s Services
As well as its Diabetes Center, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Services, which all deliver an unmatched level of care and experience to people in the region.
One of only five state-designated regional perinatal centers, McLeod Regional Medical Center also offers the region's only Children's Hospital which includes:
- 40-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- six-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
As the only teaching facility in the region, McLeod supports a Family Medicine Residency Program.
In addition, the McLeod Hospice House, a 24-bed inpatient facility is located on the campus.