Many of our services can be done at your worksite to decrease cost and employee time away from work, and for convenience.
Some of the on-site wellness services we offer include:
- Health Risk Assessments (HRA): includes copy of individual and aggregate report
- Biometric screening: includes lab work, blood pressure, height/weight assessment, Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Nurse/nurse practitioner review of HRA/biometric findings with individuals and employer - aggregate report only
- One-on-one health/wellness coaching and goal-setting
- Worker's compensation initial care/evaluation/ follow-up
- Smoking Cessation program
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of wellness challenges
- Certification Training
- Health Education
- One-on-one coaching
- "Lunch & Learns"
- Health fairs
- Referral to appropriate McLeod Health resources - physicians, diabetes center, cancer center, etc.
- Provide written educational materials
McLeod can offer classes and training programs to certify and equip employees in:
- First Responder
- First Aid