To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we are pleased to announce that our New Emergency Department is now open. In an instant, a life-threatening accident or incident can occur altering your life forever. Our Emergency Department is specifically designed to offer a full range emergency services. From critical care transport and highly-skilled physicians and staff to advanced medical equipment and technology, we are ready to get you the care you need most.
Bigger. Better. Faster.
Our new Emergency Departmen is nearly double its previous size allowing for more streamlined services and includes new exam rooms and state-of-the-art trauma facilities. For all your emergency health needs, McLeod Seacoast is the right choice.
New ER Features:
- 9,600 Sq. Ft.
- 18 Exam Rooms
- 2 Triage Rooms
- 3 Trauma Rooms
- 1 Infection Control Isolation Room
- New Advanced Medical Equipment and Technology
- State-of-the-Art Trauma Facilities
- Fast Track area to more quickly treat minor illnesses and injuries.
Remember, go immediately to the Emergency Room if have:
- Chest pain
- Changes in consciousness or confusion
- Pregnancy-related conditions
- Changes in vision
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain