McLeod Dillon offers a team of experienced and specially trained physical therapists and physical therapy assistants to help patients ranging from adolescents to adults achieve recovery goals of mobility, function and independence as quickly as possible.
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services:
- Heat and Cold Modalities
- Electrical Stimulation
- Manual Therapy
- Cervical and Lumber Traction
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Gait Training
- Proprioceptive Training
Commonly Treated Diagnoses in Outpatient Physical Therapy:
- Post-operative knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle surgery
- Post-operative neck and back surgery
- Post-operative joint replacement (knee, hip, shoulder)
- Neck and back pain
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Work related injuries
- Cerebro-vascular accident
- Generalized weakness
- Balance problems
- Gait deficiencies
A patient can only participate in Physical Therapy through a physician referral.
To make a referral or for additional information, please call (843) 487-1536.