Member Guidelines and Goals:
- Members donate $100 a year to McLeod Gems for an annual membership. McLeod Employees can payroll deduct the $100 membership. (It can be divided between two pay periods.)
- Members attend event planning meetings.
- Members serve on one or more of the three committees: Fundraising Event, Jingle Bell Ball, Social Service Drives.
- Host Fundraising– a major fundraising event benefiting the McLeod Children’s Hospital.
- Show a strong presence at Gems fundraising events and volunteer opportunities.
- Recruit others to join the McLeod Gems.
Social Meeting Schedule:
- January – Social
- February – Grants Meeting
- April – Service Social
- August – Couples Social
- October – Fundraising Event
- November – Service Social
How can I join?
McLeod Gems membership is open to all who are interested. If you would like to become a member, contact Davis Sawyer in the McLeod Health Foundation at 843-777-2138 or email@example.com.