- Maternal-Fetal Medicine (8)
- McLeod Family Health Center (2)
- McLeod Family Medicine Seacoast (2)
- McLeod Family Medicine West (1)
- McLeod Internal Medicine Seacoast (2)
- McLeod Loris Hospitalists (8)
- McLeod Loris Seacoast Surgery (3)
- McLeod Nephrology Seacoast (1)
- McLeod Neurology Seacoast (2)
- McLeod OB/GYN Associates (0)
- McLeod OB/GYN Seacoast (3)
- McLeod Orthopaedics Seacoast (3)
- McLeod Pulmonary and Critical Care Seacoast (2)
- McLeod Seacoast Hospitalists (8)
- Microsurgery (2)
- General Surgery
McLeod General Surgery Dillon
705 N. 8th Avenue
Dillon, SC 29536
Dr. Mamdouh Mijalli received his medical degree from Cairo University in Egypt, graduating Excellent with Honors. He also received his Master Degree in Surgery from Cairo University. Dr. Mijalli completed a General Surgery Residency at Cairo University Hospital, and a Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital, in New Haven, Connecticut. Dr. Mijalli also completed a General Surgery Residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and served as Chief General Surgery Resident at Maine Medical Center, in Portland, Maine. He is a board certified general surgeon. "As a tertiary care center, McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence provides a support network to physicians at the Dillon campus for those patients needing a broader range of specialists found only in larger, urban areas," says Dr. Mijalli. "I saw the investments in patient care, facilities and technology as a real benefit to joining a hospital that is part of a health network."
Education: University of South Carolina, MD, 2012
Hometown: West Columbia, South Carolina
Hobbies and Interests: Basketball, technology, ultrasound, football and spending time with his wife Stephanie.
Why I Chose McLeod: Unopposed, procedures-focused, opportunity to care for and manage acutely and chroncially ill patients.
Responsible for maintaining donor records, prospect research, acknowledgement and receipting of gifts, daily deposits and reconciliation.