Sports Medicine Tips
McLeod Sports Medicine is dedicated to caring for rehabilitation patients and the active community. These tips are being shared to help you improve your athletic performance and decrease the chances of an injury.
- Running Tips: 5K or 10K?
- Running Tip: Footwear
- A New Year, A New Commitment To Fitness
- Developing an Annual Training Plan
- Staying Warm in Cold Weather
- Running Cadence
- Preventing Overhead Throwing Injuries
- Running Long
- Proper Hydration for Athletes
- Running Tip: Preparing for the Cold
Educational Articles and Handouts