Health Fair Services Included:
- McLeod Information Table
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Fitness Center Membership
- Cancer Information
- Sports Medicine
- Safe Kids: Injury prevention information for children stressing issues such as Child Passenger Safety, Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety, Safe Sleeping, etc.
- Resource Center: Information on Maternity Education Classes, Breastfeeding Support and Supplies, Maternity Concierge Program, and more.
- Vision Screenings
- BMI Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Health Counseling
Cost of Health Fair Services:
- 100 or less employees = $500.00
- 101-499 employees = $1,000.00
- 500+ employees= $1,500.00
McLeod Occupational Health clients please contact Jessica Brown at 843-777-5736 for pricing.
McLeod invites you to participate in the following events, free of charge for your employees:
- Darlington Health Fair
- Dillon Health Fair
- Industry Health Fair Day - February 20, 2014 at McLeod Health & Fitness Center
- Seacoast Health Fair- November 2, 2013
Please contact Jessica Brown at 843-777-5736 for more information.
Additional Health Fair Services
- Lipid Profile/Glucose Screenings, $30/person. This requires fasting and results are delivered in 7-10 minutes. The screenings produces results for Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC: HDL ratio, LDL, VLDL, Triglycerides and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Total Cholesterol/Glucose Screening, $28/person. Fasting is not required, but recommended. Results are given in 5-7 minutes and includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, TC:HDL ratio and glucose. Quantity guarantee is required.
- Prostate Screenings, $30/person
- Diabetes Educator, $40/hour
- Health and Fitness Demonstrations, $50/hour
- McLeod Spa chair massages, $100/hour
- Screening for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) blockages in the blood vessels in the legs, $50/ hour