McLeod Occupational Health offers wellness services ranging from initial or basic services to comprehensive on-site services, tailoring these programs to the specific needs of the company.
An effective work-site wellness program can help:
- Raise employees' awareness of health risks
- Decrease or delay development of chronic diseases and conditions
- Employees become healthier
- Lessen sick time away from work
- Increase productivity among the workforce
- Reduce healthcare costs for individuals and employers