Don't wait until next week...
or until you have time…
or until you feel like it...
to start your fitness program.
Access to all the exercise facilities. Spa services, pro shop merchandise and cafe items are extra.
Aged 6 weeks to 11 years. Access to a world of programs at the McLeod Activity Center for Kids.
We offer discounted dues packages for employees of qualifying businesses.
Three-month individual memberships, which are professionally supervised and designed for individuals diagnosed with a medical condition. These memberships provide a positive resource for patients upon the exit of physical therapy and/or rehabilitative programs.
Medical Memberships are formatted to bridge the gap between therapy and general wellness through the use of educated and experienced professionals -- and are available only to those who have physician orders to exercise due to a medical diagnosis. All patients must have a referral from a health care professional. Patients with the following medical conditions are some of the individuals who may benefit from the program:
|Musculoskeletal disorders||Multiple sclerosis||Stroke||Muscular dystrophy|
|Diabetes||Obesity||Osteoarthritis||Other special needs|
|Cardiac conditions||Fibromyalgia||Cystic fibrosis|
A three-month Medical Membership includes:
- A three-month membership to McLeod Health and Fitness Center with unlimited access to the facility
- Two one-hour sessions with a certified personal trainer
- Two half-hour follow-up sessions with a certified personal trainer
- Unlimited aquatic classes
- Detailed personal exercise plan
- Upon completion of the three-month membership period, Medical Members will have 30 days to join our facility on a general membership account with NO enrollment fee. For general membership information, please contact our Membership Department at 777-3000.
All clients must be diagnosed by a physician prior to the start of this program. Each patient must have a written referral from either his/her Physician or Licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist. Once you have a written referral, call our Director of Fitness Services, at 777-3070. An appointment will be scheduled to complete your enrollment process. Please bring your written referral with you to this appointment. Payment is required prior to the start of the program.
Call 777-3000 to Join the McLeod Health and Fitness Center.