Use the resistance properties of the water to blast yourself to the next fitness level. This low-impact class burns calories and tones your body with intervals of heart-pumping cardio and resistance exercises.
Water is a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness. The gentle activities in this warm water pool class will help you gain strength and flexibility while decreasing pain and stiffness. In the relaxed, friendly, and supportive atmosphere of this class, new friendships are made and self-esteem soars.
Get Fit - H2O Style
This is a beginner/intermediate class which uses the basic techniques of water fitness for a great workout. Taught in the warm water pool, this class is great for individuals just getting started on a workout program and for those individuals with joint issues. (CR) Get fit - H2O Style is a class designed for Cardiac Rehab members, but is open to all members as long as space permits.
This innovative class combines Pilates Mat/Core exercises, stretching and flexibility techniques to simultaneously stretch, strengthen and lengthen, and stabilize the entire body
Group Fitness Policy
- Two students must be present for class or it will be canceled.
- No students will be permitted to enter a class more than 10 minutes late. This is for your own safety.
- If you must leave class early, please be sure to cool down and stretch properly.
- Please inform your instructor of any injuries and limitations of which he or she should be aware.
- Proper footwear is essential. Aerobic or cross-training shoes are recommended. No running shoes are allowed.
- Please ask an instructor to help you determine the correct shoe for you. Participants are encouraged to wear water fitness shoes in aqua classes.
- All participants must review the pool policies before using the pool. This is for your own safety.
- Each workout is YOUR workout. Classes are not competitions. Success is measured from within.
- Remember to HAVE FUN!