McLeod Pediatric Subspecialists was established in 1992.
McLeod currently has six pediatric subspecialists:
- Pediatric critical care
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric general surgery
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery
McLeod is also joined by a satellite clinic from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in the fields of:
- Pediatric pulmonology (first, second, and third Tuesday of each month)
- Pediatric nephrology (first Monday of each month)
- Pediatric hematology (second Thursday of each month)
Each clinic is held in McLeod Medical Park East, Suite 400.
McLeod Children's Hospital is proud to have these physicians serving the children of this region. Before this group formed, patients and their families had to travel out of the area to receive the specialized pediatric care that is now provided locally.
Patients are referred to McLeod Pediatric Critical Care Group by their family doctors or pediatricians. For additional information, call 843-777-7300.