Established in 1995, Safe Kids Pee Dee/Coastal, led by McLeod Health, is a member of Safe Kids Worldwide, a national organization whose mission is to prevent unintentional injuries in children 0-14 by educating families and caregivers. Safe Kids Pee Dee/Coastal is funded in part by the McLeod Health Foundation, Kohl's Cares, and McLeod Angels.
- McLeod Health Children's Hospital
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- McLeod Sports Medicine
- McLeod Activity Center For Kids (MACK)
- Florence County Sheriff's Office
- City of Florence Police Department
- City of Florence Fire Department
- Florence County Recreation Department
- Florence County Library
- Florence Little Theatre
- McLeod Hospital Staff
- Mullins Fire & Rescue
- Horry County Fire/Rescue
- Hartsville Fire Department
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- Lake City Fire Department
- First Steps of Horry County
- The Matthew Bellamy Project
- Additional community volunteers
If you are interested in having Safe Kids/Pee Dee Coastal participate in your next event, please click here to download a request form for submission.
Thank you to our sponsors.