- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy
- Eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina http://www.llr.state.sc.us/POL/Pharmacy/
- Active SC Pharmacist licensure by August 31
The deadline for applying for the Academic Year 2014-2015 is January 1. The following items should be submitted/uploaded into PhORCAS or submited via mail:
- Completed application via PhORCAS
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from College of Pharmacy
- Personal statement (one page limit)
- Three completed standard PhORCAS recommendation forms (additional written letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged)
*All candidates must register with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Match Program. The Match Program determines all results in late March and is responsible for releasing this information. *
The Interview Process
- You will be notified via email or letter once your completed application is received.
- Selected applicants will be invited for an on-site interview during the months of January and February.