To make a donation to the McLeod Hospice House Addition click here. Please join our region wide effort to fund the addition to the McLeod Hospice House by making a gift to the McLeod Foundation's One Vision, One Future Campaign.
The McLeod Hospice House
One single act of compassion can have a meaningful impact.
The region's only inpatient Hospice facility which was built through charitable donations. As families have learned the value of this inpatient facility that offers comprehensive, compassionate care of terminally ill patients and their families, the demand has exceeded capacity. Our dedicated hospice staff are often put in a position of using a waiting list for those patients and families who would benefit from this specialized care. The critically needed expansion of the Hospice House will add 12 new patient rooms and two family comfort areas. It will be totally funded through the philanthropic support of our communities.
Options for Support
All gifts are greatly appreciated. The support of more than 1,100 donors allowed us to build the Hospice House in 2005. Please consider these options to help with the addition to the McLeod Hospice House.
You may wish to:
- Make a personally meaningful gift to help.
- Make regularly scheduled gifts (you can use a credit or debit card).
- Ask your employer to provide a matching gift for your contribution.
- Remember McLeod Hospice in your will or estate plans.
- Placement of a plaque in the Hospice House to honor or memorialize someone special. This commitment of $5,000 or more may be made over a five-year pledge period.
- Include a message to honor or memorialize someone special on the Recognition Wall in the Living Room of the Hospice House by making a gift of $2,500 or more.
- o Include your name on the list of supporters of McLeod Hospice on the Recognition Wall in the Living Room of the Hospice House with a gift of $1,000 or more.