When it comes to stroke, know the warning signs!
If you know the symptoms of stroke, you might save a life. They are:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arms or legs, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding speech
- Sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Severe headaches with no known cause
McLeod Dillon is a partner in the REACH Stroke Network. This is a tremendous benefit to our community. You see, when it comes to stroke, time lost is brain lost. The longer it takes a stroke patient to receive care, the greater the chances of permanent disability or even death. Learn more about the REACH Stroke Network.